To remain in good standing with your Emerging Leaders scholarship, you must enroll in the Emerging Leaders lecture 1-credit seminar and accompanying peer mentor recitation during the fall.
Requirements for Fall 2019
EDPS 150-150: Emerging Leaders Lecture
Fridays from 1:30 – 2:20 pm
Class # 6943
A weekly 1-credit Emerging Leaders lecture course, each week, the lecture will spotlight campus leaders - including faculty, staff and current students.
Emerging Leaders Recitation
After enrolling in the EDPS 150 lecture, you will be prompted to choose a recitation. Along with lecture, you are required to enroll in a 1-hour peer mentor lead recitation. Meant to enhance lecture, the recitation focuses more deeply on the lecture topics, while creating an opportunity to bond with a smaller group of your fellow Emerging Leaders.
Choose a recitation section that fits in your schedule:
- Class # 17442 | EDPS 150-151: Tues, 9:00-9:50 am
- Class # 17443 | EDPS 150-152: Tues, 12:30-1:20 pm
- Class # 17444 | EDPS 150-153: Tues, 3:30-4:20 pm
- Class # 17445 | EDPS 150-154: Wed, 9:00-9:50 am
- Class # 17446 | EDPS 150-155: Wed, 1:00-1:50 pm
- Class # 17447 | EDPS 150-156: Thurs, 9:00-9:50 am
- Class # 17448 | EDPS 150-157: Thurs, 12:30-1:20 pm
- Class # 17449 | EDPS 150-158: Thurs, 2:30-3:20 pm