Welcome new Cornhuskers! Your first year on campus is exciting! First-Year Experience and Transition Programs are designed to help you feel at home on campus, connect you with resources, and help build your skills for success at UNL.
Tips of the Week
Week of September 28
- Check out one of these Academic Success Workshops in Love Library South Rm 221 to help keep you on track for Midterms:
- Sept 28: Study Skills, 3:30pm
- Sept 29: Note Taking, 3:00pm
- Sept 30: Study Environment, 5:00pm
- October 1: Test Prep & Test Taking, 4pm
- View the full semester schedule here: http://success.unl.edu/support/workshops
- Check out the First Friday Reception on October 2nd at the Sheldon from 5-7pm. The museum is open late and there will be activities offered by the Sheldon student guides!
- Tony Bennet will be performing October 2nd at the Lied Center for Performing Arts at 7:30- Get your tickets now at http://www.liedcenter.org!