Welcome new Cornhuskers! Your first year on campus is exciting! First-Year Experience and Transition Programs are designed to help you feel at home on campus, connect you with resources, and help build your skills for success at UNL.
Tips of the Week
Week of February 8
- Still not sure what to major in? Check out the workshop “Using your Values to Explore Majors and Careers” this Wednesday, February 10th, from 4-5pm in the Nebraska Union Regency Suite. Participants will get the opportunity to take a self-assessment to identify their values and explore majors and careers that might be a good fit!
- UNL Career Services will be hosting a Career Fair Prep and Resume Review night on February 11th from 4-7 pm in the Nebraska Union. Come get advice from real employers who will be hiring at the fair!
- Come see Jodie Sweetin (of Full House fame) give her talk “A Young Star’s Road to Recovery” on February 11th at 7:30 in the Centennial Room.
- Come see childhood favorite Dr. Seuss’s “The Cat in the Hat” at the Lied at 7 pm on the 12th. -Fun for all ages!
- The Vagina Monologues will be performed on campus February 13th. -Check it out!