Welcome new Cornhuskers! Your first year on campus is exciting! First-Year Experience and Transition Programs are designed to help you feel at home on campus, connect you with resources, and help build your skills for success at UNL.
Tips of the Week, April 2015
Week of April 27
- Concerned about returning home for the summer after being away and on your own during the school year? Visit with someone at CAPS.
- Visit the Rec Center for some stress-busting physical exercise. Or schedule a massage! Remember to take care of yourself as you finish up your semester.
- Get adequate rest, make wise food choices, and schedule study breaks to give your brain and body what is necessary to do well on your finals.
- Still need a great study spot? Check out the Gaughan Multicultural Center during finals week.
- Watch and cheer on those running the Lincoln Marathon this weekend.