Welcome new Cornhuskers! Your first year on campus is exciting! First-Year Experience and Transition Programs are designed to help you feel at home on campus, connect you with resources, and help build your skills for success at UNL.
Tips of the Week, May 2015
Week of May 4
- Before the end of the school year, begin thinking of preparations for next year. Have you filed you FAFSA? The deadline is June for Nebraska. See Scholarships & Financial Aid in Canfield room 17 if you have questions.
- Did you have a May bill? Payment is due by May 12.
- Feeling anxious about your finals? You are not alone. Visit with your adviser, an academic success coach, someone at CAPS, or a good friend.
- Return your books at the University Bookstore to get some cash back.
- Good luck on finals and have a good summer!