Welcome new Cornhuskers! Your first year on campus is exciting! First-Year Experience and Transition Programs are designed to help you feel at home on campus, connect you with resources, and help build your skills for success at UNL.
Tips & Events: April, 2014
- Spring allergies hitting you hard? Check in with Health Service.
- Concerned about returning home for the summer after being away and on your own during the school year? Visit with someone at CAPS.
- Want to create a study plan for your finals? Schedule an appointment with an Academic Success Coach.
- Visit the Rec Center for some stress-busting physical exercise. Or schedule a massage! Remember to take care of yourself as you finish up your semester.
- Get adequate rest, make wise food choices, and schedule study breaks to give your brain and body what is necessary to do well on your finals.