The First Husker Checklist is your golden ticket to arriving on campus fully-prepared and ready to hit the ground running. Complete each item before you arrive for the First Husker Welcoming Ceremony (Sunday, August 12, 2018).
Purchase your Parking Pass
Don’t stress about feeding the meters and getting tickets when you arrive on campus! Order your parking pass now. It’s easy!
- Log onto parking.unl.edu
- Under the “Parking” tab, find Student Permit Purchase Guide
- Determine whether you are a Commuter or Resident student, pick your lot, and purchase
- Your official parking pass will be mailed to you (and you can print a temporary pass to use until it arrives)
Get your NCard
What do you need an NCard for? EVERYTHING! Here are two easy ways to get your NCard before you arrive for First Husker in August:
- Apply for your NCard at NSE, or
- Apply for your NCard online
- Log onto https://scsapps.unl.edu/NCardOnlineApplication/
- Choose a photo that meets the requirements
- Fill in all information on the online form
- Click “Submit”
- You will be notified when your NCard is ready for pickup (you must bring a photo ID such as a driver’s license, passport, military ID, or state issued photo ID)
Coming Soon! Register for the First Husker Seminar: CEHS 010
Order your textbooks
Don’t waste time hunting for your books when classes start. Ordering online is easy!
- Log onto unlbookstore.com
- Under the “Books” tab, click “Textbooks and Course Materials”
- Search for books by course number and select the books you want
- Complete the purchase and pick your books up in the bookstore (lower level of the Union)