- What can I do at Study Stop?
Study Stop, located in the Adele Hall Learning Commons in Love Library-North, is a space where students can meet with a Learning Consultant for extra help with homework or a peer mentor for study skills assistance - for free!
- What do I do once I get to Study Stop?
The first thing you do is check-in with us. We are located right across from the HuskerTech and AskUs desks near the Dunkin’ Donuts. Be prepared to share your questions/concerns with us.
- What is a Learning Consultant?
A Learning Consultant is a tutor who provides assistance to other students in one or a variety of subjects. They can share tips on how to take effective notes, study, manage your time, and provide test-taking strategies.
- Do I have to make an appointment with a Learning Consultant?
No, Learning Consultants are available on a first-come first-served basis.
- How can I identify who is a Learning Consultant at Study Stop?
Learning Consultants will be wearing name tags.
- How should I prepare to meet with a Learning Consultant?
It is highly encouraged that students come prepared with questions and any learning materials such as notes, books, worksheets, calculators, etc.
- How can I find out what subjects are available at Study Stop?
Please visit http://go.unl.edu/studystop for more information about Study Stop.
- Is Study Stop only for students who live on campus?
No, you do not have to live on-campus to participate in Study Stop.
- Is Study Stop only for first-year students?
No, Study Stop is offered for ALL students at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln who would like to work with a Learning Consultant.