Academic Recovery Jumpstart

Graduate students study outside the Adel Coryell Learning Center on City Campus
Academic Recovery from Probation

The Academic Recovery Process is designed to support Nebraska students whose cumulative or semester GPA has fallen below the minimum requirement of 2.0 and, therefore, are not meeting University Academic Standards.

What do I do if I am placed on Academic Probation?

After being placed on probation, it is critical to return to good standing as quickly as possible to maintain your progress toward graduation. Visit the Office of the University Registrar webpage related to Probation for more information about the Academic Recovery Process.

Learn more